Party Case Access

IMPORTANT! -You MUST REGISTER to access your cases. DO NOT create an account for each case.

 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER or if you already have an account CLICK HERE TO LOG IN.  

Parties have Internet access to all records in some cases not sealed by the Court. Special party access will not be provided to the following case types: Sexual Violence, criminal cases, guardianships, incapacity, Jimmy Ryce, Juvenile, sealed cases.  Access is provided by registering with this site and submitting a signed and notarized access request form for each case you are party to. Parties may also grant special access to an attorney, not of record, by submitting an Authority for Attorney Electronic Access Form.